- 1 = half complete on due date
- Late = not done on time, but made up by end of term for half credit
- 2 = full credit
- MRN with an “M” (missing) = student absent, still available for full credit makeup
- MRN = NOT done or student was absent and work was never me up
- HWP = a homework pass was used and the student received full credit
- 5 = Excellent Behavior & Participation (raises hand every class)
- 4 = Good Behavior & Adequate Participation (occasionally raises hand)
- 3.5 = Good Behavior & Lacking Participation (rarely raises hand)
- 3-0 = Probably Behavioral Issue & Adequate to No Participation
- Poor Behavior
- Constant lack of supplies
What is MRN?
- MRN = Missing Right Now
- with no superscript = can be made up for half credit, before the end of term
- with “M” superscript (missing) = can be made up within timeframe, for full credit.